Breakfast, lunch or a snack:
- The Pavilion
- Armstrongs restaurant and bar - Superb beach front location. Good for adults to relax whilst children are enjoying the activities on the pavilion.
Kitchen - a clean well-run traditional cafe in Clacton town centre with a welcoming smile and a tasty selection of all day
breakfast and lunch items
- Caffe Dominic & Piccolo Deli - Clacton town centre - lovely
coffee, cakes and atmosphere. Try their home made soup.
- Atlantia Cafe restaurant near Clacton Pier
- Wendy and Rob started in 2013, go in and say hello
|Nancy (left) in Nancy's Kitchen
Lunch or evening
- Martello Inn Toby Carvery Clacton (Good value meals - another favourite)
- The Pier Cafe/Restaurant, Clacton (Popular - great location)
- The Three Jays, West Clacton/Jaywick Sands
(Traditional pub with beer garden)
- Maffias Bar and Brasserie Clacton (Traditional restaurant also offering Sunday Carvery - proving very popular with our guests at Sea Breeze.)
- Harbour Lights Walton on Naze (A popular local restaurant overlooking the harbour)
- A selection of Italian
restaurants including Franco's and Prezzo's Clacton
- The Roaring Donkey, Holland on Sea. A Hungry Horse, Holland on Sea (Predictable family-friendly value food)
See the great food guide for more ideas about where to eat in and around Clacton and location information.
Further afield you can visit:
- Milsoms, Dedham (very
- The Pier at Harwich (renowned local fish restaurant - lunch and evening meal available).
to eat with beer-gardens (dogs allowed) include the
- The Kingscliffe Hotel
- The Bowling
- Three Jays
- The Martello Inn