This homely little cottage is literally two minutes walk to the beach. It excellent for individuals,
couples or a young family who like long walks and miles of award-winning sandy beaches.
Seaside Cottage is located at the far west of Clacton on Sea and five minutes drive from the
main Clacton resort centre.
It provides a convenient base from which to explore or a value relaxing
holiday with fresh air and award-winning non-commercial beaches.
had a most enjoyable holiday at Seaside Cottage very clean and tidy. It was like home from home. Weather was
beautiful and the children had a lovely time ..... Thank you." Mrs O'D and Family, London
*Some of the fittings, furniture and furnishings may have changed since these
pictures were taken. Consumables not included.
"An excellent base
from which to both relax and explore the area. Had a wonderful relaxing holiday in an area
we had never visited before. So close to the sea, dog friendly and welcoming." Ruth B Wolverhampton.
We had a most enjoyable holiday at Seaside Cottage very clean
and tidy. It was like home from home. Weather was beautiful and the children had a lovely time ..... Thank
you." Mrs O'D and Family, London.
"Thank you for two lovely and very nice weeks.
We had perfect holidays." Patricia, Katharina, Hannes, Austria.
"Just a quick note to say that we really enjoyed our weekend at Seaside Cottage and were pleased with how close
we were to the beach." Sarah, Stuart and the dogs.
To see more guest reviews for Seaside Cottage, click here.
- One bedroom with double bed
- Lounge with 3-seater sofa (sofa bed)
- Kitchen with full-sized oven, 4-ringed hob, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Bathroom with bath and power shower over
space 24m sq.
- Seaside Cottage can accommodate up to 4 people with one double bed in a bedroom and
a sofa bed in the lounge - ideal for 2 adults and 2 children but snug for 4 adults. Located on a rough-track road
it is unsuitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- For all adult groups of 4, try Sandy Cottage, just a 2 minute walk away which is a little larger. For larger groups, or for more space, you can book up to 3
of our cottages in Jaywick ... all within easy stroll of each other.
Click to enlarge Seaside
with DVD/CD player and radio
- Full-size modern oven and hob, microwave. toaster and kettle.
- Dining table for 2 extendable for 4
- Bath with electric
- Parking outside front of cottage on the road (in cul de sac)
- Excellent quality bed linen - double bed and sofabed.
- Night-storage and electric heating
(included in price, all year)
- Private lawned garden with table and seating (picnic bench style)
- Pet-friendly - fenced secure garden
- At the time of writing,
Wifi and use of a computer if needed is free at the local Coast Academy Library. To confirm, tel 01255 424600 or email
Nearest Airports, by car - London Stansted 1 hour - London Gatwick 2 hours.
Nearest Ferry, by car - Harwich International 30 minute .Train station, by taxi - Clacton
Terminal station, 10-15 minutes.
For more information
on Jaywick Sands, click here
Can't find what you're looking